The Gallery Walk will take place June 7th at approximately 10:45am. If you would like to take part in this activity as an off-site participant please contact Western Node Coordinator Shayna Dolan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will reflect both individually and collectively on the following questions:
- What is an anti-oppression framework?
- Why does self-organization matter for sustainability?
- When is leadership silencing?
- What is your best experience in working groups?
- What are some of the challenges/obstacles for self-organization?